DIGITAL HEALTH SUMMIT
30 JUNE 2016
Digital Health Europe
Where The Business World Meets
Startupbootcamp Digital Health Berlin, its partners and event sponsor Roland Berger invite you to the 2016 Health Summit – Innovation Cultures.
The digital transformation of businesses, its products and services offers a major opportunity for agile startups to claim new business opportunities and market shares much faster than established corporations. Instead of large planning phases, digital health entrepreneurs go out and build startups along the lifecycle of their customer. And speed & creativity have nurtured innovation in Digital Health, and big companies must keep up with this new wave. There is a new-found acceptance of innovation cultures in big companies. But change is easier discussed than executed. The aim of this summit is to be a connecting point between healthcare corporates & startups and find the best possible way to integrate innovation culture.
- Connecting and exchanging each in the worlds fastest growing business
- Hear and learn best practises how to implement innovation in corporate culture
- Solving healthcare challenges together
- Accelerating transforming healthcare in digital times
- Validate the economics of digital health and how consumer are likely to react to inception
- Identify business opportunities within emerging markets healthcare systems
Skalitzer Str. 85-86, 10997 Berlin